- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
Hiddink Makes 3 Changes: Predicted Chelsea Starting XI vs Everton
Chelsea will look to get back to winning ways when they entertain Everton at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon. Here is the side we think Guus Hiddink will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois is certain to keep his place in goal despite shipping two goals during the draw with West Brom on Wednesday night.
Defence: Hiddink is likely to make one change to the back-four that started against the Baggies with Gary Cahill in-line to make his return alongside John Terry at the heart of defence. Kurt Zouma is the man most likely to make-way with Cesar Azpilicueta and Branislav Ivanovic keeping their places in the full-back spots.
Midfield: Nemanja Matic could get a recall in midfield with John Obi Mikel dropping to the bench. Cesc Fabregas is likely to keep his place in the middle of the park while the likes of Ramires and Ruben Loftus-Cheek will once again have to make-do with a place among the substitutes.
Attack: Diego Costa shrugged off a knock to play against West Brom last night so there’s no reason to suggest he won’t once again lead the line up front against Everton on Saturday.
Eden Hazard narrowly missed out on making his return from a groin injury last time out so the Belgian international is expected to feature this weekend. Pedro Rodriguez could find himself back on the bench with Oscar and Willian keeping their places in attack.
Here is how I think we’ll see Chelsea line-up:
What do you think of the line-up? What would be your team?