- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Klopp Makes 2 Changes: Predicted Liverpool Line-Up To Face Augsburg
Liverpool will look to secure a first leg advantage when they take on Augsburg in Germany in the Europa League on Thursday night. Here is the side I think Jurgen Klopp will pick.
Goalkeeper: Number one goalkeeper Simon Mignolet is expected to keep his place in goal on Thursday night.
Defence: Klopp is expected to field a strong side as Liverpool don’t have any game this coming weekend having been knocked out of the FA Cup. Martin Skrtel remains out with a hamstring injury while Dejan Lovren is still struggling with his own hamstring complaint.
Alberto Moreno and Nathaniel Clyne are likely to keep their places in the full-back slots while Steven Caulker could come in to play alongside Mamadou Sakho with Kolo Toure given a breather.
Midfield: Kevin Stewart is out with a knee injury but Lucas Leiva is back in contention after missing the 6-0 thrashing of Aston Villa on Sunday with a minor knock so he could come in to the midfield alongside Jordan Henderson and Emre Can.
Attack: James Milner could move out to the right flank to offer more defensive support for this tricky away tie which could see Roberto Firmino given a rest. Philippe Coutinho and Daniel Sturridge have made successful returns form injury recently so the duo should be fine to start again tomorrow night.
Adam Lallana has been ruled out with a calf problem but Divock Origi, Christian Benteke and Jordon Ibe are all pushing for starts.
Here is how I think we’ll see Liverpool line-up:
What do you think? What line-up would you like to see start?