- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool Over Signing Of £15m International
- Liverpool Ready To Table Audacious £40m Bid For World Class Hitman
Pellegrini Makes 6 Changes: Predicted Man City Starting XI vs Chelsea
Manchester City will be looking to book their place in the quarter finals of the FA Cup when they take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon. Here is the side we think Manuel Pellegrini will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Joe Hart is expected to keep the gloves this weekend with Willy Caballero once again on the bench.
Defence: Pellegrini has confirmed he’ll make changes to his side as he’s got one eye on Wednesday night’s Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev so Vincent Kompany should get a breather after only recently returning from injury.
Martin Demichelis is on stand-by to come in while Alexandre Kolarov should replace Gael Clichy at left-back. Bacary Sagna returned to training today after recovering from a knee injury so he could start in place of Pablo Zabaleta.
Midfield: With Fabien Delph out for the foreseeable future with a calf injury and with Yaya Toure set to be rested, Fernando and Fernandinho should start in the middle of the park this weekend with youngster Manuel Garcia Alonso given a chance to impress.
Attack: David Silva is also expected to be rested so Bersant Celina should start on the wing with Raheem Sterling looking to regain some form on the opposite flank. Sergio Aguero needs protecting so the Argentinean international is almost certain to get a breather with impressive youngster Kelechi Iheanacho leading the line up front.
Here is how I think we’ll see City line-up:
What do you think of the line-up? What would be your team?