- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
Pellegrini Makes 6 Changes: Predicted Man City Starting XI vs Chelsea
Manchester City will be looking to book their place in the quarter finals of the FA Cup when they take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon. Here is the side we think Manuel Pellegrini will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Joe Hart is expected to keep the gloves this weekend with Willy Caballero once again on the bench.
Defence: Pellegrini has confirmed he’ll make changes to his side as he’s got one eye on Wednesday night’s Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev so Vincent Kompany should get a breather after only recently returning from injury.
Martin Demichelis is on stand-by to come in while Alexandre Kolarov should replace Gael Clichy at left-back. Bacary Sagna returned to training today after recovering from a knee injury so he could start in place of Pablo Zabaleta.
Midfield: With Fabien Delph out for the foreseeable future with a calf injury and with Yaya Toure set to be rested, Fernando and Fernandinho should start in the middle of the park this weekend with youngster Manuel Garcia Alonso given a chance to impress.
Attack: David Silva is also expected to be rested so Bersant Celina should start on the wing with Raheem Sterling looking to regain some form on the opposite flank. Sergio Aguero needs protecting so the Argentinean international is almost certain to get a breather with impressive youngster Kelechi Iheanacho leading the line up front.
Here is how I think we’ll see City line-up:
What do you think of the line-up? What would be your team?