- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Pellegrini Makes 6 Changes: Predicted Man City Starting XI vs Chelsea
Manchester City will be looking to book their place in the quarter finals of the FA Cup when they take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon. Here is the side we think Manuel Pellegrini will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Joe Hart is expected to keep the gloves this weekend with Willy Caballero once again on the bench.
Defence: Pellegrini has confirmed he’ll make changes to his side as he’s got one eye on Wednesday night’s Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev so Vincent Kompany should get a breather after only recently returning from injury.
Martin Demichelis is on stand-by to come in while Alexandre Kolarov should replace Gael Clichy at left-back. Bacary Sagna returned to training today after recovering from a knee injury so he could start in place of Pablo Zabaleta.
Midfield: With Fabien Delph out for the foreseeable future with a calf injury and with Yaya Toure set to be rested, Fernando and Fernandinho should start in the middle of the park this weekend with youngster Manuel Garcia Alonso given a chance to impress.
Attack: David Silva is also expected to be rested so Bersant Celina should start on the wing with Raheem Sterling looking to regain some form on the opposite flank. Sergio Aguero needs protecting so the Argentinean international is almost certain to get a breather with impressive youngster Kelechi Iheanacho leading the line up front.
Here is how I think we’ll see City line-up:
What do you think of the line-up? What would be your team?