- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
FA Cup Quarter Final Final Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea & Man Utd Kept Apart
Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd all found out who they’ll be playing in the fifth round of the FA Cup….
The draw for the quarter finals of the FA Cup has been conducted this evening and as usual it’s thrown up some intriguing ties but all of the so-called big guns have avoided each other
Arsenal were held to a frustrating 0-0 draw by 2014 finalists Hull City on Saturday afternoon and if Arsene Wenger’s men can get through the replay at the KC Stadium, they’ll then welcome Watford to the Emirates in the last eight.
Manchester United take on Shrewsbury Town on Monday night and if Louis van Gaal’s side can book their place in the last eight, they’ll entertain West Ham at Old Trafford in the next round.
Chelsea cruised in to the quarter finals after thrashing an under-strength Manchester City side 5-1 at Stamford Bridge this afternoon and they’ll now face a tough trip to Goodison Park to face Everton.
The other game will see Reading take on Crystal Palace after the Eagles beat Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 at White Hart Lane today.
The tie’s will take place between the 11th and 14th March. Here is a round-up of the draw: