- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
FA Cup Quarter Final Final Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea & Man Utd Kept Apart
Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd all found out who they’ll be playing in the fifth round of the FA Cup….
The draw for the quarter finals of the FA Cup has been conducted this evening and as usual it’s thrown up some intriguing ties but all of the so-called big guns have avoided each other
Arsenal were held to a frustrating 0-0 draw by 2014 finalists Hull City on Saturday afternoon and if Arsene Wenger’s men can get through the replay at the KC Stadium, they’ll then welcome Watford to the Emirates in the last eight.
Manchester United take on Shrewsbury Town on Monday night and if Louis van Gaal’s side can book their place in the last eight, they’ll entertain West Ham at Old Trafford in the next round.
Chelsea cruised in to the quarter finals after thrashing an under-strength Manchester City side 5-1 at Stamford Bridge this afternoon and they’ll now face a tough trip to Goodison Park to face Everton.
The other game will see Reading take on Crystal Palace after the Eagles beat Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 at White Hart Lane today.
The tie’s will take place between the 11th and 14th March. Here is a round-up of the draw: