- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Klopp To Play His Big Guns: Predicted Liverpool Starting Line-Up vs Augsburg
Liverpool will look to book their place in the last-16 of the Europa League when they take on Augsburg at Anfield on Thursday night. Here is the side I think Jurgen Klopp will pick.
Goalkeeper: Number one goalkeeper Simon Mignolet is expected to keep his place in goal tomorrow.
Defence: Klopp has vowed to field a strong side and resist the temptation to rest key men ahead of Sunday’s Capital One Cup final so we should see Alberto Moreno and Nathaniel Clyne keep their places in the full-back slots while Mamadou Sakho is likely to be partnered by Kolo Toure in the middle of defence.
Dejan Lovren has been ruled out with illness so he joins Martin Skrtel on the sidelines as the Slovakian international is still not match fit following a hamstring injury.
Midfield: Joe Allen remains out through injury and Lucas Leiva is pushing for a recall but I think we’ll see Klopp stick with the same trio in midfield that started in Germany with James Milner, Jordan Henderson and Emre Can lining-up in the middle of the park.
Attack: I also don’t think we’ll see many changes in attack as Klopp has hinted Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho need minutes ahead of Sunday’s cup final and I expect them to be joined by Roberto Firmino in the starting eleven.
Adam Lallana has been ruled out with a calf problem but Divock Origi, Christian Benteke and Jordon Ibe are all options from the bench if Klopp needs them.
Here is how I think we’ll see Liverpool line-up:
What do you think? What line-up would you like to see start?