- Liverpool Dealt Injury Blow As Star Taken To Hospital Following Training Incident
- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
Klopp To Play His Big Guns: Predicted Liverpool Starting Line-Up vs Augsburg
Liverpool will look to book their place in the last-16 of the Europa League when they take on Augsburg at Anfield on Thursday night. Here is the side I think Jurgen Klopp will pick.
Goalkeeper: Number one goalkeeper Simon Mignolet is expected to keep his place in goal tomorrow.
Defence: Klopp has vowed to field a strong side and resist the temptation to rest key men ahead of Sunday’s Capital One Cup final so we should see Alberto Moreno and Nathaniel Clyne keep their places in the full-back slots while Mamadou Sakho is likely to be partnered by Kolo Toure in the middle of defence.
Dejan Lovren has been ruled out with illness so he joins Martin Skrtel on the sidelines as the Slovakian international is still not match fit following a hamstring injury.
Midfield: Joe Allen remains out through injury and Lucas Leiva is pushing for a recall but I think we’ll see Klopp stick with the same trio in midfield that started in Germany with James Milner, Jordan Henderson and Emre Can lining-up in the middle of the park.
Attack: I also don’t think we’ll see many changes in attack as Klopp has hinted Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho need minutes ahead of Sunday’s cup final and I expect them to be joined by Roberto Firmino in the starting eleven.
Adam Lallana has been ruled out with a calf problem but Divock Origi, Christian Benteke and Jordon Ibe are all options from the bench if Klopp needs them.
Here is how I think we’ll see Liverpool line-up:
What do you think? What line-up would you like to see start?