- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
- England Squad Announced: Arsenal & Man Utd Stars Recalled, Kane & Sturridge In
- [Player Ratings] Watford 1-3 Arsenal: Sanchez Has Gunners Firing Again
- [Teams] Hull City vs Man Utd: Confirmed Line-Ups
Hiddink Makes 2 Changes: Predicted Chelsea Starting XI vs Southampton
Chelsea take on Southampton at St Marys on Saturday afternoon. Here is the side we think Guus Hiddink will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois is expected to keep his place between the sticks with Asmir Begovic once again among the substitutes.
Defence: Hiddink will hand a late fitness test to John Terry but the skipper could make his comeback after returning to full training this week following a hamstring injury.
If Terry does return, then Branislav Ivanovic should move across to right-back with Cesar Azpilicueta reverting to left-back and Baba Rahman dropping out. Kurt Zouma is out for the season with a knee injury so Gary Cahill will continue at the back.
Midfield: John Obi Mikel has become a firm favourite under Hiddink so the Nigerian international should keep his place ahead of Nemanja Matic in midfield with Cesc Fabregas expected to once again start in the middle of the park.
Attack: Oscar could get a recall with Pedro Rodriguez dropping to the bench but I expect Willian and Eden Hazard to keep their places in attack after impressing during last weeks 5-1 thrashing of Manchester City in the FA Cup.
Alexandre Pato could be included in the squad for the first time after getting another full weeks training under his belt but Diego Costa will once again lead the line up front.
Here is how I think we’ll see Chelsea line-up:
What do you think of the line-up? What would be your team?