- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Pochettino Makes 4 Changes: Predicted Tottenham Line-Up To Face Swansea
Tottenham will look to keep the pressure on at the top of the table when they take on Swansea at White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon. Here is the side we think Mauricio Pochettino will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris returned in goal for Thursday night’s Europa League win over Fiorentina and the Frenchman should keep his place on Sunday.
Defence: Kyle Walker and Danny Rose are expected to get recalls to the starting eleven after being rested last time out so Ben Davies and Kieran Trippier are likely to drop to the bench. With Jan Vertonghen still out with a serious knee injury, Kevin Wimmer should continue alongside Toby Alderweireld at the back.
Midfield: Mousa Dembele has been ruled out with a groin injury while Tom Carroll is also struggling with an Achilles injury so Ryan Mason is favourite to keep his place alongside Eric Dier in midfield. Nabil Bentaleb is an option is Pochettino wants to mix things up.
Attack: Top scorer Harry Kane missed the win over Fiorentina with a broken nose but the striker trained today and should be back in the starting eleven on Sunday. Heung-min Son could get a recall with Erik Lamela dropping out but Christian Eriksen and Dele Alli will retain their places in attack.
Here is how I think we’ll see Spurs line-up:
What do you think? What line-up would you like to see start?