- Liverpool Dealt Injury Blow As Star Taken To Hospital Following Training Incident
- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
van Gaal Makes 4 Changes: Predicted Man Utd Starting Line-Up vs Arsenal
Manchester United will look to give their top four hopes a boost when they take on Arsenal at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon. Here is the side I think van Gaal will pick:
Goalkeeper: David de Gea has missed the last three games with a knee injury and remains a doubt for this game but van Gaal will give his number one every opportunity to prove his fitness and I have a feeling the Spaniard will return in goal.
Defence: van Gaal’s problems in defence eased slightly with the return to fitness of Marcos Rojo last night and the Argentinean could start at left-back with Cameron Borthwick-Jackson likely to miss out again.
Chris Smalling missed the win over Midtjylland with a minor injury which he sustained against Shrewsbury on Monday night but the centre-back is expected to return to the back four on Sunday.
Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Antonio Valencia, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young remain unavailable so Guillermo Varela should continue at right-back.
Midfield: Michael Carrick played in defence on Thursday night but should move back in to midfield if Smalling is passed fit. Marouane Fellaini and Bastian Schweinsteiger remain out through injury so I’d expect Morgan Schneiderlin to retain his place against the Gunners.
Attack: Wayne Rooney remains out with a knee injury while Anthony Martial is a major doubt after suffering a hamstring injury during the warm up last night so Marcus Rashford could make his Premier League debut after scoring a brace against Midtjylland.
Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard and Memphis Depay could all keep their places in attack.
Here is how we think United will line-up:
What do you think? What line-up would you like to see start?