- Liverpool Dealt Injury Blow As Star Taken To Hospital Following Training Incident
- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
Hiddink To Make 4 Changes: Predicted Chelsea Starting XI vs Everton
Chelsea will look to book their place in the semi finals of the FA Cup when they take on Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday evening. Here is the side we think Guus Hiddink will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois is expected to keep his place between the sticks with Asmir Begovic once again among the substitutes.
Defence: John Terry remains a major doubt for the game as he continues to recover form a hamstring injury that’s plagued him in recent weeks. Guus Hiddink should provide an update at his press conference later today but we have to assume the skipper will miss out so with Kurt Zouma also out for the season with a knee injury, Branislav Ivanovic is set to continue alongside Gary Cahill in the middle of defence.
Cesar Azpilicueta will therefore continue at right-back while Baba Rahman could come in at left-back with Kenedy dropping out.
Midfield: I think Hiddink might give John Obi Mikel a breather with Nemanja Matic coming back in to the side to start along with Spanish international Cesc Fabregas in the middle of the park.
Attack: Diego Costa is a major doubt after being forced off during Wednesday night’s Champions League defeat to Paris Saint-Germain having aggravated his tendon injury. If the Brazilian-born hitman is ruled out, then Bertrand Traore is set to start up front.
Eden Hazard is expected to be fit despite limping out of the PSG game with a minor hip problem while Willian should keep his place in the starting eleven, but we could see Oscar get a recall with Pedro dropping to the bench.
Here is how I think we’ll see Chelsea line-up:
What do you think of the line-up? What would be your team?