- Arsenal Confirm Major Injury Blow: Cazorla To Miss 3 Months Following Surgery
- Arsenal Boss Confirms Double Fitness Boost + Offers Cazorla Injury Update
- Tottenham Team News: Pochettino Confirms Key Duo Could Be Fit For Arsenal Clash
- Jose Mourinho Offers Worrying Update After Bailly Suffers ‘Bad’ Injury v Chelsea
- Man Utd Boss Offers Fitness Update On Duo Ahead Of Chelsea Clash
- Chelsea Suffer Huge Injury Blow Ahead Of Man Utd Showdown
[Teams] FA Cup: Everton vs Chelsea: Confirmed Line-Ups
Chelsea will look to book their place in the semi finals of the FA Cup when they take on Everton at Goodison Park this evening.
Guus Hiddink has made one change from the side that lost to Paris Saint-Germain in midweek with Nemanja Matic coming in for Eden Hazard, who’s suffering from a hip injury.
It means Diego Costa has been passed fit to start up front despite being forced off on Wednesday night with a knock. John Terry returns to the squad after recovering from a hamstring injury but the skipper is only named on the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Robles, Coleman, Funes Mori, Jagielka, Baines, Cleverley, Barry, Lennon, McCarthy, Barkley, Lukaku.
Subs: Howard, Stones, Kone, Niasse, Basic, Deulofeu, Osman.
Courtois; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Kenedy; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Pedro; Diego Costa.
Subs: Begovic, Baba Rahman, Terry, Loftus-Cheek, Oscar, Traore, Remy.
What’s your predicted score now we’ve seen the teams?