- [Video] Watch As Key Trio Hand Arsenal Huge Boost By Signing New Contracts
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Key Duo Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
- Huge Liverpool Boost As Klopp Confirms Key Man Will Return For Man Utd Trip
- Man City Team News: Duo To Miss Liverpool Game But Guardiola Confirms Injury Boost
- Man Utd Team News: Mourinho Confirms Huge Triple Injury Boost
- [Photos] Oscar Poses In Shanghai Shirt After Completing £60m Move From Chelsea
FA Cup 3rd Round Draw: Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea & Liverpool Handed Home Ties
The likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool were in the hat as the draw for the third round of the FA Cup was conducted tonight and as usual it’s thrown up some intriguing ties……..
Manchester United were the first of the big boys to be pulled from the hat and they’ve been drawn at home with Jose Mourinho’s men taking on Reading at Old Trafford.
Premier League leaders Chelsea will also play on home soil with Antonio Conte’s side due to take on the winner of Notts County or Peterborough United at Stamford Bridge after they drew 2-2 at the weekend.
Tottenham Hotspur face a tricky test against seven-time FA Cup winners Aston Villa at White Hart Lane while Liverpool will entertain the winner of Newport County or Plymouth Argyle at Anfield.
Arsenal have a superb recent record in the competition having won the FA Cup twice out of the last three seasons but they will face a tricky third round clash as they’ve been draw away from the Emirates with Arsene Wenger taking his men to Preston North End.
Perhaps one of the ties of the round will see Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City head to London Stadium to take on Slaven Bilic’s West Ham United while Everton will face Premier League champs Leicester City.
All the 32 third-round ties will be played across the weekend of January 6-9, 2017.
Check out the full draw here:
The #EmiratesFACup third round will take place between 6 and 9 January 2017.
What's your pick of the ties? https://t.co/MXH7ZG0wVY
— The Emirates FA Cup (@EmiratesFACup) December 5, 2016