- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
Europa League Last-32 Draw: Man Utd & Tottenham Get Favourable Draws
The draw for the last-32 of the Europa League has been conducted today and Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have been handed favourable draws.
Manchester United booked their place in the knockout stages after finishing second in Group A behind Fenerbahce with a 2-0 win against Zorya Luhansk last week.
Jose Mourinho’s men have now been been drawn to face Ligue 1 side Saint-Etienne in the last-32 after they finished top of Group C ahead of Anderlecht.
It will be the first meeting between United and Saint-Etienne since 1977 and I’m sure Mourinho will be confident of beating the French outfit over two legs to book their place in the last-16.
Tottenham dropped in to the Europa League after finishing third in their Champions League group behind Monaco and Bayer Leverkusen having beaten CSKA Moscow 3-1 at Wembley.
The north Londoners will now take on AA Gent after they booked their place in the draw after finishing second in Group H behind Shakhar Donetsk, and Mauricio Pochettino should be confident of seeing off the Belgian side to progress to the next stage of the competition.
The first legs will be played on February 16 while the second legs will take place the following week on February 23rd.