- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
[Photo] Man Utd Star Shows Off Nasty Wound After Suffering Injury vs West Ham
Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has taken to Instagram to show off his battle scars after suffering a nasty cut above his eye against West Ham yesterday.
Herrera once again started in midfield and put in another impressive display alongside Michael Carrick as United secured a vital, albeit controversial, 2-0 victory at the London Stadium.
However, the Spanish international required treatment from the United medical staff during the game after suffering a cut just above his right eye and Herrera has now been showing off his wounds.
The midfielder took to Instagram to share a photo of himself sporting a nasty cut which needed three stitches as he joined the rest of the squad in travelling back to Manchester on the train last night.
Thankfully for Jose Mourinho the injury won’t keep Herrera out of action so he should be available for United’s FA Cup third round clash with Reading at Old Trafford on Saturday.
Herrera didn’t let the injury affect him yesterday as second half goals from Juan Mata and Zlatan Ibrahimovic sealed a 2-0 win over the Hammers after the hosts were reduced to 10-men early in the first half.
The win saw United extend their winning run to six games and moves them to within just one point of fourth-placed Arsenal ahead of their clash with Bournemouth this evening.
Here is what Herrera posted on Instagram: