- Man Utd ‘On Verge’ Of Wrapping Up £86m Deal For World Class Hitman
- Liverpool & Man Utd Ready To Battle Over Signing Of Want-Away Arsenal Star
- Chelsea ‘Determined’ To Sign Arsenal Star This Summer
- ‘Spoilt Child’ Sanchez Demands To Leave Arsenal Following Wenger Bust-Ups
- Man Utd Plotting Audacious £80m Swoop On Tottenham
- Arsenal Blow: Mesut Ozil A Doubt To Face Liverpool After Missing Training
[Photo] Man Utd Star Shows Off Nasty Wound After Suffering Injury vs West Ham
Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has taken to Instagram to show off his battle scars after suffering a nasty cut above his eye against West Ham yesterday.
Herrera once again started in midfield and put in another impressive display alongside Michael Carrick as United secured a vital, albeit controversial, 2-0 victory at the London Stadium.
However, the Spanish international required treatment from the United medical staff during the game after suffering a cut just above his right eye and Herrera has now been showing off his wounds.
The midfielder took to Instagram to share a photo of himself sporting a nasty cut which needed three stitches as he joined the rest of the squad in travelling back to Manchester on the train last night.
Thankfully for Jose Mourinho the injury won’t keep Herrera out of action so he should be available for United’s FA Cup third round clash with Reading at Old Trafford on Saturday.
Herrera didn’t let the injury affect him yesterday as second half goals from Juan Mata and Zlatan Ibrahimovic sealed a 2-0 win over the Hammers after the hosts were reduced to 10-men early in the first half.
The win saw United extend their winning run to six games and moves them to within just one point of fourth-placed Arsenal ahead of their clash with Bournemouth this evening.
Here is what Herrera posted on Instagram: