- Mourinho Ready To Launch Audacious Swoop For £27m Chelsea Star
- Arsenal Star Ruled Out Of Crucial Games Against Liverpool & Bayern Munich
- Arsenal Rocked By Devastating Injury Blow To Key Man
- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
[Video Goals] Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea: Alli Double Gives Conte The Blues
Dele Alli scored twice as Tottenham Hotspur ended Chelsea’s run and blew the title race wide open with a 2-0 victory at White Hart Lane tonight.
Both sides had chances during a lively first half but it was Spurs who eventually broke the deadlock as Christian Eriksen found Alli with a deep cross and the England international sent a superb header past Thibaut Courtois for 1-0 in the 45th minute.
Chelsea came flying out the blocks after the break and should have levelled things up but Eden Hazard headed wide from close range and it turned out to be a crucial miss by the Belgian international.
Just minutes later Tottenham doubled their advantage and it was Eriksen who combined with Alli again as the midfielder headed home at the far stick to make it 2-0 in the 54th minute.
The Blues pushed to get themselves back in the game but Tottenham held firm to secure a vital 2-0 victory which ended Chelsea’s 13-game winning streak.
It leaves the west Londoners five points clear of second-placed Liverpool while Tottenham climb up to third and seven points adrift of the league leaders.
Watch the goals here: