- [Video] Watch As Key Trio Hand Arsenal Huge Boost By Signing New Contracts
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Key Duo Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
- Huge Liverpool Boost As Klopp Confirms Key Man Will Return For Man Utd Trip
- Man City Team News: Duo To Miss Liverpool Game But Guardiola Confirms Injury Boost
- Man Utd Team News: Mourinho Confirms Huge Triple Injury Boost
- [Photos] Oscar Poses In Shanghai Shirt After Completing £60m Move From Chelsea
Tottenham vs Aston Villa Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
Tottenham will be looking to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup when they take on Aston Villa at White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon.
Spurs come in to the game off the back of a superb 2-0 victory over Chelsea at White Hart Lane on Wednesday that breathed new life in to the Premier League title race.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side now sit third in the table, just two points behind Liverpool and seven adrift of leaders Chelsea, so it’s now all to play for at the top following their midweek win.
However, it’s FA Cup matters that are the focus this weekend as Spurs welcome Aston Villa to north London with Steve Bruce’s side currently sitting 12th in the Championship table.
Pochettino has confirmed he’ll make plenty of changes for the game as he looks to take the opportunity to rest some of his key men after the hectic festive period.
The Spurs coach says he won’t change all 11 players but the likes of Hugo Lloris, Kyle Walker, Danny Rose, Victor Wanyama, Dele Alli and Harry Kane should all be rested.
Erik Lamela is the only remaining injury concern for Tottenham with the attacker back in Rome working with his former club as he looks to finally get back to full fitness following a hip injury.
Kieran Trippier, Kevin Wimmer, Ben Davies, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Heung-min Son and Vincent Janssen are among those hoping for recalls tomorrow.
As for Villa, they are expected to throw goalkeeper Sam Johnstone straight in to action after he joined from Manchester United on Thursday.
Villa: Johnstone; Hutton, Chester, Baker, Amavi; Gardner, Westwood; Bacuna, Grealish, Adomah; McCormack.
Tottenham 3-0 Aston Villa: Spurs were excellent against Chelsea and it extended their winning run to five games so they come in to the game in great form. Despite resting a number of players, Pochettino is still able to field a strong side so I can’t see past anything other than a home win tomorrow.
Tottenham are the 3/10 favourites to win the game but so here are some other bets I like the look of:
- Both teams to score at 19/20 - a £10 bet returns £18
- Exact score of 3-0 Spurs win at 7/1 - a £10 bet returns £80
- Son to score first in 3-0 Spurs win at 18/1 – a £10 bet returns £190