- Man Utd Eye £40m Raid On Tottenham As Mourinho Plots Big Money Double Swoop
- Liverpool Confident Of Signing £65m Chelsea & Man Utd Target After Talks With Agent
- Man Utd ‘On Verge’ Of Wrapping Up £86m Deal For World Class Hitman
- Liverpool & Man Utd Ready To Battle Over Signing Of Want-Away Arsenal Star
- Chelsea ‘Determined’ To Sign Arsenal Star This Summer
- ‘Spoilt Child’ Sanchez Demands To Leave Arsenal Following Wenger Bust-Ups
Liverpool vs Plymouth Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
Liverpool will be looking to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup when they take on Plymouth at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
The Reds come in to the game off the back of a disappointing 2-2 draw at Sunderland last week with the Merseysiders relinquishing the lead twice to drop two valuable points in the title race.
Jurgen Klopp’s side were let off the hook slightly after Chelsea lost at Tottenham on Wednesday night so Liverpool now trail the Premier League leaders by just five points after 20 games played.
However, it’s FA Cup matters that are the focus this weekend as League Two Plymouth Argyle head to Anfield tomorrow looking to cause an upset after beating Mansfield and Newport in the previous rounds.
Klopp has confirmed he’ll make plenty of changes for the game with many of his key players being given a breather following the hectic festive period.
Joe Gomez is set to make his first appearance in over a year after recovering from a serious knee injury while Loris Karius will be recalled between the sticks.
Daniel Sturridge remains a doubt for the game while the match will come too soon for Philippe Coutinho [ankle], Joel Matip [ankle], Jordan Henderson [heel] and James Milner [calf].
Sadio Mane is off to prepare for the Africa Cup of Nations but the likes of Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lucas Leiva, Alberto Moreno, Ovie Ejaria, Kevin Stewart, Ben Woodburn and Sheyi Ojo could get run-outs.
Divock Origi could also lead the line up front while Klopp may decide to give Emre Can or Gini Wijnaldum a start to provide some experience in midfield.
Liverpool 3-0 Plymouth: The Pilgrims are flying high in League Two but even with Liverpool fielding a severely weakened team I don’t see past anything other than a comfortable home win tomorrow afternoon.
Liverpool are the 2/11 favourites to win the game but we can get you enhanced odds of 5/1 on a Reds win – just click here to take advantage of these incredible odds. Here are some other bets I like the look of:
- Both teams to score NO at: 13/20 – a £10 bet would return £16.50
- Exact score of 3-0 Liverpool at: 11/2 – a £10 bet would return £65
- Origi to score first in a 3-0 Liverpool win at: 12/1 – a £10 bet would return £130