- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool Over Signing Of £15m International
- Liverpool Ready To Table Audacious £40m Bid For World Class Hitman
- Arsenal Midfielder To Be Assessed At London Colney Tomorrow
Liverpool vs Plymouth Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
Liverpool will be looking to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup when they take on Plymouth at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
The Reds come in to the game off the back of a disappointing 2-2 draw at Sunderland last week with the Merseysiders relinquishing the lead twice to drop two valuable points in the title race.
Jurgen Klopp’s side were let off the hook slightly after Chelsea lost at Tottenham on Wednesday night so Liverpool now trail the Premier League leaders by just five points after 20 games played.
However, it’s FA Cup matters that are the focus this weekend as League Two Plymouth Argyle head to Anfield tomorrow looking to cause an upset after beating Mansfield and Newport in the previous rounds.
Klopp has confirmed he’ll make plenty of changes for the game with many of his key players being given a breather following the hectic festive period.
Joe Gomez is set to make his first appearance in over a year after recovering from a serious knee injury while Loris Karius will be recalled between the sticks.
Daniel Sturridge remains a doubt for the game while the match will come too soon for Philippe Coutinho [ankle], Joel Matip [ankle], Jordan Henderson [heel] and James Milner [calf].
Sadio Mane is off to prepare for the Africa Cup of Nations but the likes of Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lucas Leiva, Alberto Moreno, Ovie Ejaria, Kevin Stewart, Ben Woodburn and Sheyi Ojo could get run-outs.
Divock Origi could also lead the line up front while Klopp may decide to give Emre Can or Gini Wijnaldum a start to provide some experience in midfield.
Liverpool 3-0 Plymouth: The Pilgrims are flying high in League Two but even with Liverpool fielding a severely weakened team I don’t see past anything other than a comfortable home win tomorrow afternoon.
Liverpool are the 2/11 favourites to win the game but we can get you enhanced odds of 5/1 on a Reds win – just click here to take advantage of these incredible odds. Here are some other bets I like the look of:
- Both teams to score NO at: 13/20 – a £10 bet would return £16.50
- Exact score of 3-0 Liverpool at: 11/2 – a £10 bet would return £65
- Origi to score first in a 3-0 Liverpool win at: 12/1 – a £10 bet would return £130