- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
[Video Goals] Preston 1-2 Arsenal: Giroud The Hero As Gunners Edge Through
Arsenal came from behind to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup with a 2-1 win over Preston North End at Deepdale this evening.
The Championship side started well and took a deserved lead in the seventh minute when poor defending from Gabriel allowed Callum Robinson time to beat David Ospina for 1-0.
Preston should have extended their lead as the ran riot during the opening 45 minutes but somehow we managed to make it to half-time with the score just at 1-0.
We came flying out the blocks after the break and Aaron Ramsey lashed home the equaliser from the edge of the area following some great work from Alex Iwobi.
Arsene Wenger’s side dominated for much of the second half and finally found a second goal when Olivier Giroud scuffed home after being set-up by a superb back-heel from Lucas Perez in the 89th minute.
We saw out the final few minutes of the game to secure a 2-1 win that books our place in Monday night’s fourth round draw.
Watch the goals here: