- Arsenal Star Ruled Out Of Crucial Games Against Liverpool & Bayern Munich
- Arsenal Rocked By Devastating Injury Blow To Key Man
- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
[Tweets & Photos] Liverpool Duo React On Twitter After Disappointing FA Cup Draw
Loris Karius and Joe Gomez have been reacting on Twitter after Liverpool were held to a hugely frustrating 0-0 draw by Plymouth Argyle in the third round of the FA Cup at Anfield this afternoon.
Jurgen Klopp made wholesale changes to his starting eleven to name Liverpool’s youngest ever side and the Reds dominated throughout with the Merseysiders enjoying almost 80% possession and had a whopping 28 shots at goal compared to the visitors 4.
However, the League Two side held out for a 0-0 draw thanks to some resolute defending as well as poor finishing from Klopp’s side to secure a replay at Home Park later this month.
Karius was recalled in goal and the German youngster has taken to Twitter to admit that it wasn’t the result they were looking for but said it was great to see so many youngsters on the pitch.
Gomez made his first start in over a year after finally recovering from a serious knee injury that he suffered last season and while the defender also admitted a draw wasn’t the result he was hoping for, he was glad to be back playing again and thanked the fans for their support.
See what the pair had to say on Twitter here:
— Joe Gomez (@J_Gomez97) January 8, 2017
— Loris Karius (@LorisKarius) January 8, 2017