- Arsenal Star Ruled Out Of Crucial Games Against Liverpool & Bayern Munich
- Arsenal Rocked By Devastating Injury Blow To Key Man
- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
Arsenal, Man Utd & Spurs FA Cup Ties Selected For Live TV
The FA have confirmed this evening that FA Cup fifth round games involving Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have been chosen for live broadcast by the TV companies.
Arsenal booked their place in the fifth round of the FA Cup after thrashing Southampton 5-0 at the weekend and they were pitted against Sutton United in Monday’s draw after the National League outfit beat Leeds Utd.
The Gunners will now head to Gander Lane on Monday February 20th with the dream clash being shown on BBC One, with the game kicking off at 7.55pm.
Chelsea eased in to the fifth round after thrashing Brentford and the Blues will now take on Wolves in front of the BT Sport camera’s on Saturday 18th February at 5.30pm.
Tottenham have also been chosen for live broadcast with their trip to Fulham set to be shown on BBC One on Sunday at 2pm after the north Londoners booked their place in the fifth round with a dramatic late comeback win over Wycombe.
Unsurprisingly, Manchester United have once again been selected by the TV companies with their clash at Blackburn Rovers set to be shown on BT Sport on Sunday 19th at 4.15pm.
Here is confirmation of the games chosen for live TV:
Saturday 18 February
Burnley v Lincoln City 12.30, BT Sport
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea 17.30, BT Sport
Sunday 19 February
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur 14.00, BBC One
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United 16.15, BT Sport
Monday 20 February
Sutton United v Arsenal 19.55, BBC One