- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
- Europa League Semi-Final Draw: Man Utd Handed Tricky Test
- Liverpool Transfer News: Reds Table £42m Bid | Klopp Speaks Out On Hart Swoop
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Ibrahimovic, Rojo, Jones & Smalling
FA Cup 1/4 Final Dates Confirmed For Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal & Spurs Games
The FA have confirmed this afternoon the times and dates for this years FA Cup quarter finals with all four games set to be broadcast live over a three-day period.
Arsenal booked their place in the last 8 after beating Sutton United 2-0 on Monday night and Arsene Wenger’s men will now face fellow conference side Lincoln City at the Emirates.
The game will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2 on Saturday 11th March, kicking off at 5.30pm, with the non-league minnows hoping to cause a major upset.
The glamour tie of the round sees Chelsea entertain Manchester United and that game has been selected for the Monday night slot by the TV companies.
Jose Mourinho will take his United side back to Stamford Bridge on Monday 13th with the huge game being broadcast live on BBC One, kicking off at 7.45pm.
Tottenham eased in to the quarter finals with Harry Kane scoring a hat-trick to see off Fulham at the weekend and they’ll now host Millwall at White Hart Lane on Sunday March 12, kicking off at 2pm on BBC One.
The final quarter final sees Middlesbrough entertain either Huddesfield Town or Manchester City and that game will be on BT Sport 2 on Saturday 11th, kicking off at 12.15pm.
Here is a round-up of the dates/times as confirmed by theFA.com:
Saturday 11 March
Middlesbrough v Huddersfield Town or Manchester City (12.15pm) – BT Sport 2
Arsenal v Lincoln City (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Sunday 12 March
Tottenham Hotspur v Millwall (2pm) – BBC One
Monday 13 March
Chelsea v Manchester United (7.45pm) – BBC One