- Liverpool & Man Utd Ready To Battle Over Signing Of Want-Away Arsenal Star
- Chelsea ‘Determined’ To Sign Arsenal Star This Summer
- ‘Spoilt Child’ Sanchez Demands To Leave Arsenal Following Wenger Bust-Ups
- Man Utd Plotting Audacious £80m Swoop On Tottenham
- Arsenal Blow: Mesut Ozil A Doubt To Face Liverpool After Missing Training
- Mourinho Ready To Launch Audacious Swoop For £27m Chelsea Star
[Photo] Chelsea’s New 2017/18 Home, Away & 3rd Kits ‘Leaked’ Online
It’s that time of year again when we start to see images of next seasons kits being ‘leaked’ online and today it’s Chelsea’s turn.
An image claiming to show mock-ups of Chelsea’s new home, away and third kits for the 2017/18 season has been circulating on social media.
If accurate, these will be the first kits produced by Nike as the sportswear giant begin their new £60m-a-year deal with the Premier League champions elect when their current deal with Adidas finishes at the end of the season.
As you can see from the image above, the purported home kit is the traditional blue but will come with a darker shade of navy down the sleeves. The socks will be predominantly while with blue rings at the top.
The away kit will seemingly be grey with darker grey sleeves and shorts, while the light grey socks will come with blue detailing around the top.
The apparent third kit will the most daring of the three as it will be a black camouflaged design with electric blue detailing on the rounded collar and socks.
Obviously these mock-ups are not confirmed so we’ll have to wait and see how accurate these designs are when the new kits are officially unveiled in a few months time.
If they are accurate, the chances are Antonio Conte will be leading his side out in the new kits as Premier League champions as the Blues moved ten points clear at the top of the table with a win at West Ham on Monday night.
What do you think of the kits? Will you be happy to see Chelsea wearing them next season?