- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
[Teams] Tottenham vs Southampton: Confirmed Line-Ups
Tottenham will look to cement their place in the top four when they take on Southampton at White Hart Lane this afternoon.
Spurs have been handed a huge boost with Kyle Walker passed fit to start after recovering from a foot injury that he picked up at home last week.
Mousa Dembele is also fit to return to the starting eleven after missing the FA Cup win last weekend while Victor Wanyama is fine to keep his place despite suffering a neck injury against Millwall.
Hueng-min Son is selected to lead the line up front in the absence of the injured Harry Kane with Vincent Janssen having to make do with a place on the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Lloris, Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Dele, Eriksen, Son.
Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Onomah, Sissoko, Winks, Janssen.
Forster, Cédric, Stephens, Yoshida, Bertrand, Romeu, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Redmond, Gabbiadini.
Subs: Hassen, McQueen, Caceres, Hojberg, Long, Boufal, Rodriguez.