- Man Utd ‘On Verge’ Of Wrapping Up £86m Deal For World Class Hitman
- Liverpool & Man Utd Ready To Battle Over Signing Of Want-Away Arsenal Star
- Chelsea ‘Determined’ To Sign Arsenal Star This Summer
- ‘Spoilt Child’ Sanchez Demands To Leave Arsenal Following Wenger Bust-Ups
- Man Utd Plotting Audacious £80m Swoop On Tottenham
- Arsenal Blow: Mesut Ozil A Doubt To Face Liverpool After Missing Training
[Teams] Tottenham vs Southampton: Confirmed Line-Ups
Tottenham will look to cement their place in the top four when they take on Southampton at White Hart Lane this afternoon.
Spurs have been handed a huge boost with Kyle Walker passed fit to start after recovering from a foot injury that he picked up at home last week.
Mousa Dembele is also fit to return to the starting eleven after missing the FA Cup win last weekend while Victor Wanyama is fine to keep his place despite suffering a neck injury against Millwall.
Hueng-min Son is selected to lead the line up front in the absence of the injured Harry Kane with Vincent Janssen having to make do with a place on the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Lloris, Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Dele, Eriksen, Son.
Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Onomah, Sissoko, Winks, Janssen.
Forster, Cédric, Stephens, Yoshida, Bertrand, Romeu, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Redmond, Gabbiadini.
Subs: Hassen, McQueen, Caceres, Hojberg, Long, Boufal, Rodriguez.