- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
- Europa League Semi-Final Draw: Man Utd Handed Tricky Test
- Liverpool Transfer News: Reds Table £42m Bid | Klopp Speaks Out On Hart Swoop
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Ibrahimovic, Rojo, Jones & Smalling
[Video Goals] Man City 1-1 Liverpool: Aguero On Target In Entertaining Draw
Sergio Aguero scored to ensure the spoils were shared as Manchester City drew 1-1 with Liverpool in an entertaining clash at the Etihad Stadium this afternoon.
The first half saw plenty of chances but no goals as the two sides went in goalless at the break but Liverpool were gifted the perfect chance to break the deadlock shortly after the restart.
Gael Clichy was adjudged to have fouled Roberto Firmino inside the area and James Milner made no mistake from the resulting spot kick to make it 0-1 in the 51st minute.
However, City responded well and scored the equaliser midway through the second half as Aguero swept home from close range from a Kevin De Bruyne cross to make it 1-1 with 20 minutes left.
Both sides had chances to snatch all three points with Aguero and Adam Lallana missing the best opportunities but it ended all squad to leave City third in the table with Liverpool one point behind in fourth.
Watch the goals here: