- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool & Chelsea Games Rescheduled For Live TV In May
Games involving Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham have been rescheduled after being selected for broadcast on live TV during the first weekend of May.
Spurs will kick off the final month of the season when they head to the London Stadium to take on rivals West Ham for what should be a feisty Friday night kick off on May 5th, kicking off at 8pm on Sky Sports.
The following day Manchester City will entertain Crystal Palace in front of the Sky Sports camera’s at lunchtime before Swansea take on Everton live on BT Sport in the evening kick off.
On Sunday the 7th, Liverpool welcome Southampton to Anfield in the 1.30pm kick off before Arsenal take on Manchester United at the Emirates later in the day with both games broadcast live on Sky Sports.
Monday night football returns as run-away league leaders Chelsea play host to Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge where Antonio Conte will hope to take another huge step closer to the title.
Here is a list of the rescheduled games, as confirmed by the Premier League:
Friday 5 May
8pm West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)
Saturday 6 May
12.30pm Manchester City v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)
5.30pm Swansea City v Everton (BT Sport)
Sunday 7 May
1.30pm Liverpool v Southampton (Sky Sports)
4pm Arsenal v Manchester United (Sky Sports)
Monday 8 May
8pm Chelsea v Middlesbrough (Sky Sports)