- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
[Video Goals] Arsenal 2-2 Man City: Gunners Fight-Back Twice To Rescue Point
Shkodran Mustafi scored the equaliser as Arsenal fought back from behind twice to rescue a 2-2 draw with Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium this afternoon.
City started well and broke the deadlock inside the opening ten minutes as Kevin De Bruyne released Leroy Sane with a superb long range pass and the German youngster did well to out-pace Hector Bellerin, round David Ospina before slotting home for 0-1.
Arsenal grew in to the game and equalised in the 40th minute when Theo Walcott found space in the area before poking home for 1-1 but City restored their lead just minutes later when Sergio Aguero fired home from a tight angle to make it 2-1 at half time.
The Gunners responded after the break and grabbed another equaliser as Shkodran Mustafi headed home from a Mesut Ozil corner in the 53rd minute to make it 2-2.
Both sides had chances to win it during the closing stages but no further goals were scored so it ended 2-2 which leaves Arsenal sixth and seven points adrift of fourth-placed City.
Watch the goals here: