- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
Guardiola Makes 1 Key Change: Predicted Man City XI vs Chelsea
Manchester City will be looking to cement their position in the top four when they take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.
Here is the side I think Pep Guardiola will select for the game:
Goalkeeper: Willy Caballero appears to have ousted Claudio Bravo as Guardiola’s number one so I expect the Argentinean international to continue between the sticks tomorrow.
Defence: City have been boosted by the news that Pablo Zabaleta is now considered fully fit and available for selection to face Chelsea. The experienced full-back was only deemed fit enough for a place on the bench against Arsenal on Sunday which meant Jesus Navas had to fill-in at right-back. However, with Bacary Sagna ruled out for at least another two weeks, I expect Zabaleta to come in against the Blues.
Otherwise, I think we’ll see the same back four that started at the Emirates with John Stones alongside Nicolas Otamendi in the middle of defence while Gael Clichy should keep his place at left-back.
Midfield: Yaya Toure is pushing for a recall but I don’t see Guardiola making any changes in midfield meaning Fernandinho should continue in the holding role with Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva ahead of him in the attacking positions.
Attack: Gabriel Jesus is making good progress in his recovery from injury but he’s still some way from being available again so Sergio Aguero will once again lead the line up front against Chelsea.
Leroy Sane was excellent at the weekend and he’s certain to keep his place in attack while I expect Raheem Sterling will be preferred to Navas on the opposite flank.
Here is how I think we’ll see City line-up: