- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
Chelsea vs Man City Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
Chelsea will look to bounce back from their defeat to Crystal Palace when they entertain Manchester City at Stamford Bridge tonight.
The Blues saw their lead at the top of the table cut to seven points following the shock 2-1 loss to Palace after Tottenham beat Burnley away on Saturday afternoon.
With Spurs taking on Swansea this evening, the pressure is firmly on Antonio Conte’s men to tighten their grip at the top with a positive result against City.
However, Pep Guardiola will be looking to keep alive their hopes of catching Chelsea as a win would see City move to within eight points with eight games remaining.
The Citizens may feel they dropped two valuable points after twice letting slip a lead to draw 2-2 with Arsenal on Sunday so they’ll be looking to go away with all three points from the capital this time around.
Chelsea will hand a late fitness test to Victor Moses after he missed the Palace game with a toe injury while Conte says he needs to check on a couple of other unnamed players before finalising his eleven.
As for City, they’ll be without Bacary Sagna as he’s been sidelined with an abductor injury so Pablo Zabaleta is expected to start at right-back.
Gabriel Jesus is making good progress in his recovery from a foot injury but he’s still some way from full fitness so Sergio Aguero will continue to lead the line up front.
Chelsea 2-1 Man City: The Blues will be desperate to get back on track and prove Saturday’s defeat was just a blip. City looked dangerous going forward against Arsenal but they were vulnerable at the back and that’s the reason I think Chelsea are going to edge this one.
Chelsea are the 11/5 favourites with the bookies but we can get new customers enhanced odds of 10/1 on the Blues or 16/1 on Man City – just click here to take advantage of these crazy odds [winnings as free bet, T&C’s apply].
Here are some other bets I like the look of:
- Both teams to score at: 4/6 – a £10 bet would return £16.60
- Exact score of 2-1 Chelsea at: 8/1 – a £10 bet would return £90
- Costa to score first in a 2-1 Chelsea win at: 18/1 – a £10 bet would return £190