- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
[Video Goals] Chelsea 2-1 Man City: Hazard Bags Brace As Blues Edge Towards Title
Chelsea took a huge step towards reclaiming the Premier League title after beating Manchester City 2-1 at Stamford Bridge this evening.
The Blues opened the scoring in the tenth minute when Eden Hazard shot deflected off Vincent Kompany and beat Willy Caballero for 1-0.
City equalised midway through the first half when Thibaut Courtois’ poor kick fell to David Silva and while the Spaniard’s initial effort was saved, Sergio Aguero tapped home the rebound for 1-1 in the 26th minute.
Chelsea were given the perfect opportunity to restore their lead when Fernandinho tripped Pedro in the area. Hazard saw his spot kick saved by Caballero but was first to the rebound to make it 2-1.
John Stones missed a golden opportunity to salvage a point for City but the Blues held on to secure a huge victory that ensures they remain seven points clear at the top of the table with eight games left to play.
Watch the goals here: