- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
Man Utd vs Chelsea: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
Chelsea will look to take another huge step towards reclaiming the Premier League title when they take on Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon.
The Blues saw their lead at the top cut to four points after Tottenham thrashed Bournemouth earlier today so the pressure is on Antonio Conte’s men to respond with a positive result at United tomorrow.
Chelsea will know they’ll have overcome a huge hurdle if they can come away with a win and restore their seven point advantage while Conte may even be happy with a draw as that would mean the west Londoners hold a five point lead with just six games remaining.
However, Jose Mourinho won’t be making life easy for his old club as United are also in desperate need of points as they battle to finish in the top four this season.
The Red Devils slipped to sixth today but are just six points adrift of Liverpool with two games in hand so victory tomorrow could be crucial in United’s quest to qualify for the Champions League next year.
David De Gea is expected to get a recall to the starting eleven after not featuring in the last three games with Sergio Romero set to make way.
Wayne Rooney and Ashley Young have trained this week as they look to return from ankle and groin injuries but it remains to be seen whether they are declared fit.
Phil Jones and Chris Smalling remain sidelined with foot and knee injuries while Juan Mata won’t play again this season after undergoing groin surgery.
Conte has a fully-fit squad to choose from heading to Old Trafford as Victor Moses made a successful comeback from a toe injury last weekend so Chelsea could name an unchanged line-up from the side that beat Bournemouth last weekend.
Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea: Chelsea won the reverse fixture 4-0 at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season but I don’t think it will be anywhere near that easy tomorrow. United played out a 1-1 draw against Anderlecht on Thursday night and their trip to Belgium could prove crucial in this game as Chelsea will be the fresher of the two sides. Therefore, I think the visitors will edge it 2-1.
United are the narrow favourites with the bookies but we can get new customers enhanced odds of 12/1 for a United win and 14/1 on a Chelsea win – just click here to take advantage of these crazy odds [winnings as free bet, T&C’s apply].
Here are some other bets I like the look of:
- Both teams to score at: 19/20 – a £10 bet would return £19.50
- Exact score of 2-1 Chelsea at: 10/1 – a £10 bet would return £110
- Hazard to score first in a 2-1 Chelsea win at: 35/1 – a £10 bet would return £360