- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
[Teams] Man Utd vs Chelsea: Confirmed Line-Ups
Chelsea will look to take another huge step towards reclaiming the Premier League title when they take on Manchester United at Old Trafford this afternoon.
Jose Mourinho has left Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the bench with Marcus Rashford starting up front while Henrikh Mkhitaryan is also left out with Ashley Young starting in attack.
David De Gea gets a recall while Marouane Fellaini starts in the midfield alongside Ander Herrera. Matteo Darmian and Antonio Valencia occupy the full-back positions.
Antonio Conte is without number one goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois after he suffered an ankle injury in training so Asmir Begovic starts between the sticks.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Rojo, Darmian; Fellaini, Herrera, Pogba; Lingard, Young, Rashford.
Subs: Romero, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Shaw, Carrick, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic
Begovic; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard.
Subs: Eduardo, Zouma, Terry, Loftus-Cheek, Fabregas, Willian, Batshuayi