- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
Liverpool Bid £15m For Arsenal & Spurs Target
Liverpool will make the first move for the highly rated Blackburn defender Phil Jones. The 19-year has been subject to speculation regarding his future at Ewood Park with the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham both monitoring the defender.
The Daily Mail suggests Liverpool will make a formal offer of £15million for the Blackburn defender, as Kenny Dalglish looks to bring in more English youth to Anfield. Reports are also suggesting Liverpool are pushing through a deal for Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson and hope to snap up Jones as well in a £30m double swoop.
Arsene Wenger was interested in Jones but has since turned his attention to team mate Chris Samba, who is a £8million target for the North London club, but Liverpool’s interest could force Wenger in to making a move himself as he looks to add more steel to his back four.
Submitted by Football Friends