- Theo Walcott Offers Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal ‘Working’ On Deal To Re-Sign Unsettled Van Persie
- Chelsea Offered Tempting Diego Costa + £8m Swap Deal In Exchange For Courtois
- Cavani Agent In London For Talks Over Potential £54m Summer Move
- Chelsea Trying To Hijack Liverpool’s Salah Move After Submitting £10m Bid
- [Player Ratings] Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd: How The Blues Players Rated
Liverpool Bid £15m For Arsenal & Spurs Target
Liverpool will make the first move for the highly rated Blackburn defender Phil Jones. The 19-year has been subject to speculation regarding his future at Ewood Park with the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham both monitoring the defender.
The Daily Mail suggests Liverpool will make a formal offer of £15million for the Blackburn defender, as Kenny Dalglish looks to bring in more English youth to Anfield. Reports are also suggesting Liverpool are pushing through a deal for Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson and hope to snap up Jones as well in a £30m double swoop.
Arsene Wenger was interested in Jones but has since turned his attention to team mate Chris Samba, who is a £8million target for the North London club, but Liverpool’s interest could force Wenger in to making a move himself as he looks to add more steel to his back four.
Submitted by Football Friends