- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
Liverpool Bid £15m For Arsenal & Spurs Target
Liverpool will make the first move for the highly rated Blackburn defender Phil Jones. The 19-year has been subject to speculation regarding his future at Ewood Park with the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham both monitoring the defender.
The Daily Mail suggests Liverpool will make a formal offer of £15million for the Blackburn defender, as Kenny Dalglish looks to bring in more English youth to Anfield. Reports are also suggesting Liverpool are pushing through a deal for Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson and hope to snap up Jones as well in a £30m double swoop.
Arsene Wenger was interested in Jones but has since turned his attention to team mate Chris Samba, who is a £8million target for the North London club, but Liverpool’s interest could force Wenger in to making a move himself as he looks to add more steel to his back four.
Submitted by Football Friends