- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
- Liverpool Left To Sweat As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
Liverpool Bid £15m For Arsenal & Spurs Target
Liverpool will make the first move for the highly rated Blackburn defender Phil Jones. The 19-year has been subject to speculation regarding his future at Ewood Park with the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham both monitoring the defender.
The Daily Mail suggests Liverpool will make a formal offer of £15million for the Blackburn defender, as Kenny Dalglish looks to bring in more English youth to Anfield. Reports are also suggesting Liverpool are pushing through a deal for Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson and hope to snap up Jones as well in a £30m double swoop.
Arsene Wenger was interested in Jones but has since turned his attention to team mate Chris Samba, who is a £8million target for the North London club, but Liverpool’s interest could force Wenger in to making a move himself as he looks to add more steel to his back four.
Submitted by Football Friends