- Arsenal Confirm Major Injury Blow: Cazorla To Miss 3 Months Following Surgery
- Arsenal Boss Confirms Double Fitness Boost + Offers Cazorla Injury Update
- Tottenham Team News: Pochettino Confirms Key Duo Could Be Fit For Arsenal Clash
- Jose Mourinho Offers Worrying Update After Bailly Suffers ‘Bad’ Injury v Chelsea
- Man Utd Boss Offers Fitness Update On Duo Ahead Of Chelsea Clash
- Chelsea Suffer Huge Injury Blow Ahead Of Man Utd Showdown
Liverpool Bid £15m For Arsenal & Spurs Target
Liverpool will make the first move for the highly rated Blackburn defender Phil Jones. The 19-year has been subject to speculation regarding his future at Ewood Park with the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham both monitoring the defender.
The Daily Mail suggests Liverpool will make a formal offer of £15million for the Blackburn defender, as Kenny Dalglish looks to bring in more English youth to Anfield. Reports are also suggesting Liverpool are pushing through a deal for Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson and hope to snap up Jones as well in a £30m double swoop.
Arsene Wenger was interested in Jones but has since turned his attention to team mate Chris Samba, who is a £8million target for the North London club, but Liverpool’s interest could force Wenger in to making a move himself as he looks to add more steel to his back four.
Submitted by Football Friends