- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Video] Watch Goals & Highlights From Tuesday’s Premier League Games
In the midst of transfer deadline day drama there was an important night of Premier League football on Tuesday that saw five of the top seven clubs in action.
League leaders Manchester City continued their poor form at Goodison Park after going down 1-0 with United old-boy Darron Gibson scoring the winner. That result gave Manchester United the chance to move level on points at the top of the league with their rivals, and Sir Alex Ferguson’s men didn’t disappoint as they recorded a comfortable 2-0 win over Stoke.
Tottenham also took advantage of City’s slip-up by beating bottom club Wigan 3-1 at White Hart Lane thanks largely to a brace from Gareth Bale. Chelsea lost further ground on third place after needing a last minute own goal to secure a 1-1 draw away at Swansea, while Liverpool were able to close on the Blues after a superb display saw them beat Wolves 3-0.
Watch BBC MOTD highlights from each game below, with videos provided by 101greatgoals.com: