- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
Milos Krasic – I Regret Not Joining Tottenham
Juventus winger Milos Krasic has admitted he regrets not leaving to join Tottenham during the January transfer window, according to the Daily Mirror.
The Mirror report that Harry Redknapp enquired about the Serbian ace in January and the player was given permission to leave by Juve. Krasic eventually rejected the move on deadline day after he was convinced he could secure more regular first team football in Turin.
However, the 27-year-old has continued to struggle for playing time under manager Antonio Conte and has not started a game since October, and Krasic has now admitted he made a mistake not taking up the option to join Spurs but confirmed he will leave in the summer.
Krasic is quoted by the Mirror as saying:
“It’s obvious that I have been written off and there is no place for me here so all I can do is keep working hard to stay fit and look for a new club at the end of the season.
“There were offers from Zenit St Petersburg and Tottenham during the January transfer window to join them on loan.
“But I decided to stay at Juve because I believed I would get another chance here.
“Obviously, that was an-ill judged decision and it turns out I would have been much better off if I had left.
“I am very sad to be leaving Juventus, no one would be happy to leave such a great club under these circumstances.
“But Conte has scrapped me and it’s best for everyone that I leave.”
Fancy a flutter on the game? Claim your £10 welcome bonus at Sky Bet and enjoy some of the best match odds in the business.