- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
Milos Krasic – I Regret Not Joining Tottenham
Juventus winger Milos Krasic has admitted he regrets not leaving to join Tottenham during the January transfer window, according to the Daily Mirror.
The Mirror report that Harry Redknapp enquired about the Serbian ace in January and the player was given permission to leave by Juve. Krasic eventually rejected the move on deadline day after he was convinced he could secure more regular first team football in Turin.
However, the 27-year-old has continued to struggle for playing time under manager Antonio Conte and has not started a game since October, and Krasic has now admitted he made a mistake not taking up the option to join Spurs but confirmed he will leave in the summer.
Krasic is quoted by the Mirror as saying:
“It’s obvious that I have been written off and there is no place for me here so all I can do is keep working hard to stay fit and look for a new club at the end of the season.
“There were offers from Zenit St Petersburg and Tottenham during the January transfer window to join them on loan.
“But I decided to stay at Juve because I believed I would get another chance here.
“Obviously, that was an-ill judged decision and it turns out I would have been much better off if I had left.
“I am very sad to be leaving Juventus, no one would be happy to leave such a great club under these circumstances.
“But Conte has scrapped me and it’s best for everyone that I leave.”
Fancy a flutter on the game? Claim your £10 welcome bonus at Sky Bet and enjoy some of the best match odds in the business.