- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
Man Utd vs QPR: Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
Manchester United play host to Queens Park Rangers on Sunday looking to pile the pressure on title rivals Man City.
United currently lead City by five points and have the chance to extend that advantage to eight, with Roberto Mancini’s men playing Arsenal following the game at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Mark Hughes takes his side to Manchester in desperate need for points, with Rangers in the midst of a relegation battle at the bottom on the table.
However, they have managed to beat both Liverpool and Arsenal in recent weeks, so United should know not to take the visitors too lightly.
Sir Alex Ferguson has no fresh injury worries ahead of the game. Nani is back in contention after recovering from an ankle injury, but Michael Owen, Nemanja Vidic, Darren Fletcher, Anders Lindegaard and Anderson remain out.
Mark Hughes is still without striker Djibril Cisse, who is serving the second of his four game ban. Heidar Helguson is available again after missing ten weeks with a groin injury, while DJ Campbell is also in contention after recovering from a hamstring strain.
It’s difficult to see past a comfortable home victory here. United are in imperious form, winning their last six games on the bounce and we really can’t see Fergie allowing his charges to take their eye off the ball at home when they have the chance to open up an eight point gap and put the pressure on City. Man Utd 3-0 QPR.
What are your thoughts on the game? Get involved in the comments section…