- [Photos] Welbeck Poses In Arsenal Shirt After Completing £16m Move From Man Utd
- [Photos] Lazar Markovic Poses In Liverpool Kit After Completing €25m Move
- Chelsea Confirm Signing Of €40m Costa On Five-Year Contract
- [Photo] Fabregas Poses In Chelsea Shirt After Sealing Move + Confirms Arsenal Snub
- Agent Confirms Talks With Arsenal + Man Utd Over €37m Ace
- Chelsea Agree €40m Deal For Spanish Hot-Shot
Man Utd vs QPR: Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
United currently lead City by five points and have the chance to extend that advantage to eight, with Roberto Mancini’s men playing Arsenal following the game at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Mark Hughes takes his side to Manchester in desperate need for points, with Rangers in the midst of a relegation battle at the bottom on the table.
However, they have managed to beat both Liverpool and Arsenal in recent weeks, so United should know not to take the visitors too lightly.
Sir Alex Ferguson has no fresh injury worries ahead of the game. Nani is back in contention after recovering from an ankle injury, but Michael Owen, Nemanja Vidic, Darren Fletcher, Anders Lindegaard and Anderson remain out.
Mark Hughes is still without striker Djibril Cisse, who is serving the second of his four game ban. Heidar Helguson is available again after missing ten weeks with a groin injury, while DJ Campbell is also in contention after recovering from a hamstring strain.
It’s difficult to see past a comfortable home victory here. United are in imperious form, winning their last six games on the bounce and we really can’t see Fergie allowing his charges to take their eye off the ball at home when they have the chance to open up an eight point gap and put the pressure on City. Man Utd 3-0 QPR.
What are your thoughts on the game? Get involved in the comments section…