- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
[Pictures] Chelsea’s Official New 2012/13 Home Kit
The kit design sees the adidas, Samsung and club badge all turned completely gold, as well as the three stripes down the shoulders and other smaller design details.
The shirt once again features the adidas Techfit™ technology which claims to enhance player performance, while it will also incorporates Climacool™ technology which improves air flow to the skin.
As in previous years, you can expect to see Chelsea wearing the kit for the final few games of the season and it will be available to buy on May 10th 2012, but you can pre order yours now by clicking here.