- Man City vs Arsenal: Statistical Preview, Form Guide, Injury News & Head-To-Head
- Chelsea Lining-Up Fresh Bid For Wayne Rooney After United Snub Contract Talks
- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
Arsenal & Liverpool Check In On £15m Rated Moroccan Winger
Liverpool have joined Arsenal in the race for highly-rated Montpellier winger Younes Belhanda, according to the Metro.
Belhanda has become one of the most sought-after talents in Ligue 1 after an impressive season with Montpellier, scoring 11 goals in just 27 appearances so far.
This form has alerted both Arsenal and big-spending PSG, who have scouted the player in recent months, but the Metro claim that Liverpool have also joined the list of suitors after Kenny Dalglish and Steve Clarke made a personal scouting trip last week.
The Reds duo joined Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi in the stands on Friday night to watch the Moroccan international impress as he scored the winner in a 1-0 victory over Toulouse to move Montpellier 5 points clear of PSG and on course to seal the Ligue 1 title.
Belhanda is expected to leave the champions-elect this summer and the Metro claim PSG are going to open the bidding at £15m for the 22-year-old, but the report claims that Montpellier owner Louis Nicollin would prefer to sell the player abroad, even if it meant accepting a lower fee, leaving the Premier League duo to battle it out for his signature.
Would you like to see Belhanda at your club? Get involved in the comments section.