- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Kyle Walker Signs New Long-Term Contract With Tottenham
Tottenham full back Kyle Walker has committed his future to the club after signing a new long-term contract at White Hart Lane.
Walker has enjoyed a superb season with Spurs ousting Vedran Corluka as the clubs regular right back, and has started in 47 out of 51 games so far this campaign.
The 21-year-old scored a stunning 25-yard free-kick during last weeks 2-0 win over Blackburn Rovers and also netted a vital winner in a 2-1 win over rivals Arsenal earlier in the season.
Walker’s form hasn’t gone un-noticed as he recently won the PFA Young Player of the Year Award, was voted in the PFA team of the year and has also broken into the England national team set-up.
Spurs have now rewarded the former QPR and Aston Villa loanee with a new contract, that runs until 2017 after they announced the news on the clubs official website TottenhamHotspur.com.