- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Brendan Rodgers Agrees 3-Year Deal To Become Liverpool Manager
The report claims that the Swansea boss held successful talks with Reds officials on Wednesday afternoon and his appointment will be officially confirmed within the next 24 hours, with Liverpool set to pay Swansea between £4m and £5m in compensation.
Kenny Dalglish was sacked as Liverpool manager back on the 16th May and FSG embarked upon an extensive search for a new boss with the likes of Andre Villas-Boas, Frank de Boer and Fabio Capello all linked with the role.
Roberto Martinez was also a front runner and held talks in the US with Liverpool officials last week but Rodgers emerged as the bookies favourite early on Wednesday morning and was soon heading to Anfield for talks.
Those talks appear to have gone well and if the BBC are to be believed, the Northern Irishman will sign a 3-year deal within the next 24 hours and be officially unveiled as the new LFC manager.
What do Liverpool fans think of the appointment of Rodgers? Get involved in the comments section.