- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Winger Set For Old Trafford Exit?
Nani has two years left on his current contract and was looking to get a bumper new deal that would see him join the clubs top earners.
However, the Mirror report that talks over a new deal have stalled, despite the Portuguese ace lowering his wage demands on two occasions, and the 25-year-old is now fearing that United are contemplating selling him while his stock is still high.
Nani had a superb 2010/11 season when he was one of United’s top performers as they secured the Premier League title. But his form dipped last season and Sir Alex Ferguson regularly started Ashley Young and Antonia Valencia on the wings, with Nani finding himself on the bench during large parts of the campaign.
Nan’s form certainly tailed off, especially during the second half of the season. If he now considers himself as a substitute at Old Trafford and isn’t getting the signs from the club that they want to keep him, a move could be on the cards.
If Nani was on the market he wouldn’t be short of takers, but I could see a move away from the Premier League if he was to leave United, most likely Spain.
Would you like Nani to stay at United? Get involved in the comments section.