- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Premier League 2012/13 Fixtures Announced – A Look At The Opening Day
Premier League champions Man City begin the defence of their title with a home game against newly promoted Southampton, while rivals Manchester United face a tricky trip to Goodison Park to face Everton.
Arsenal will look to get off to a better start than last year and take on Sunderland at the Emirates, while manager-less Tottenham Hotspur must travel north to face Newcastle United at the Sports Direct Arena.
European champions Chelsea are away at Wigan and Brendan Rodgers first competitive game in charge at Liverpool is away at West Brom.
Of all six teams, only Arsenal and Manchester City have the advantage of playing at home and will fancy their chances of getting off to a winning start. Despite playing away at difficult venues, Chelsea and Liverpool will also be hoping to pick up all three points. However, United and Spurs have very tough away trips to overcome, and could easily find themselves playing catch-up to their rivals after just one game.
Whatever happens, it promises to be another intriguing opening day in the Premier League!
You can see full season fixture lists for all teams over at theFA.com.