- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Dzagoev Told To Forget North London Switch
With the summer transfer window in full swing, Football Talk will be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer news throughout the summer. Today, there is news on the future of Russian ace Alan Dzagoev.
The report claims that Dzagoev has attracted interest from north London duo Arsenal and Tottenham, as well as Italian outfits Inter Milan and Juventus, after playing a staring role in Russia’s Euro 2012 campaign, where he scored 3 goals in 3 games.
It’s believed that Spurs were leading rivals Arsenal in the chase and were ready to launch a £10m bid to sign the 22-year-old this summer, with the player said to be keen on a switch the Premier League.
However, Dzagoev has now been told to forget about a move this summer after holding talks with CSKA club officials earlier this week. The attacking midfielder has two years to run on his current contract and CSKA are adamant they want to keep hold of him for the coming season, but may be willing to do business next summer for around £15m.
Would you like to see Dzagoev at your club? Get involved in the comments section.