- Man City vs Arsenal: Statistical Preview, Form Guide, Injury News & Head-To-Head
- Chelsea Lining-Up Fresh Bid For Wayne Rooney After United Snub Contract Talks
- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
Big Guns Chasing Teenage Starlet
With the summer transfer window in full swing, Football Talk will be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer news throughout the summer. Today, the race is on to sign Foday Nabay.
Several Premier League clubs are interested in signing former Birmingham City ace Foday Nabay, according to the Daily Mail.
The report claims that Manchester United are the latest side to register their interest in the 13-year-old and the deposed Premier League champions are set to hold talks with the players representatives over a possible move on Tuesday.
The central midfielder is widely regarded as one of the most promising youngsters in England and has a whole host of top Premier League clubs chasing him after leaving Birmingham this summer.
The player is free to find a new club after leaving City, although the Blues would be due training compensation which the Mail claim could be as little as £65,000.
Despite the tempting offers to link up with some of Europe’s top clubs, Nabay is still considering re-signing with Birmingham as he feels that’s where he will be able to make a first-team breakthrough the quickest.
Fancy a flutter? Claim your £10 welcome bonus at Sky Bet and enjoy some of the best match odds in the business.