- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Arsenal & United Face Competition For Spanish Starlet
Despite the transfer window being closed, there is always transfer gossip doing the rounds in the papers and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest news during the coming months. Today, Arsenal and Manchester United face competition for Isco.
Arsenal and Manchester United will face stiff competition from Italian champions Juvenuts for Malaga attacker Isco, according to talkSPORT.
The Premier League duo have been tracking the young Spaniard for some time now and were linked with a move for the 20-year-old this past summer.
However, Malaga were able to hang on to the highly-rated midfielder despite their financial troubles, but will have a fight on their hands to keep hold of him again when the window reopens in January.
talkSPORT claim that Italian giants Juventus are also tracking Isco and are ready to make their move in the winter, which may also push United and the Gunners into action.
Isco’s stock has risen in the last year after a string of impressive performances in La Liga and he is now considered as one of Spain’s most promising talents.
His reputation was enhanced further with a superb display during Malaga’s 3-0 champions league win over Zenit St Petersburg on Tuesday night, with the tricky midfielder scoring two goals.
Isco is yet to win a senior cap for Spain but has represented his nation at every youth level since the age of 15.
Would you like your club to move for Isco? Get involved in the comments section.
Fancy a flutter on the game? Claim your £10 welcome bonus at Sky Bet and enjoy some of the best match odds in the business.