- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Teams] Chelsea vs Shakhtar: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea will look to get the defence of their Champions League trophy back on track as Shakhtar Donetsk come to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.
Manager Roberto Di Matteo has decided against recalling captain John Terry for the game after he sat out the fourth and final game of his domestic ban during Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Swansea. Gary Cahill partners David Luiz at the back.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game.
Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand; Mikel, Ramires; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Azpilicueta, Terry, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Sturridge
Shakhtar Donetsk Team
Paytov, Srna, Rakitskiy, Kucher, Rat, Hübschman, Fernandinho, Mkhitaryan, Willian, Alex Teixeira, Luiz Adriano