- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
England Squad Announced: Wilshere & Sterling Included
Roy Hodgon has named his 23-man squad for next weeks friendly against Sweden with Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere returning to the international fold following over a year out through injury.
Wilshere last played for England in June 2011 but is back in contention after making a successful return for Arsenal against Queens Park Rangers last weekend, he is joined by fellow Gooner Theo Walcott in the squad.
There is also a place for Liverpool’s exciting winger Raheem Sterling with Hodgson keen to tie him down to the England national side despite his Nigerian roots. Sterling’s Liverpool team-mate Jonjo Shelvey is also in the squad along with Glen Johnson and captain Steven Gerrard.
Manchester United have four players in the squad in the form of Nathan Cleverley, Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck, while champions City only have a single representative in Joe Hart.
Chelsea defenders Ryan Bertrand and Gary Cahill are joined by Daniel Sturridge while Tottenham have Steven Caulkner, Kyle Walker and Aaron Lennon among the 23. Here is the squad in full:
Hart, Ruddy, Forster.
Baines, Bertrand, Cahill, Caulkner, Jagielka, Johnson, Shawcross, Walker.
Cleverley, Gerrard, Lennon, Osman, Shelvey, Sterling, Walcott, Wilshere, Young.
Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck.
Has Hodgson missed anybody out? Who do you think deserved a call-up? Get involved in the comments section.