- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
England Squad Announced: Wilshere & Sterling Included
Roy Hodgon has named his 23-man squad for next weeks friendly against Sweden with Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere returning to the international fold following over a year out through injury.
Wilshere last played for England in June 2011 but is back in contention after making a successful return for Arsenal against Queens Park Rangers last weekend, he is joined by fellow Gooner Theo Walcott in the squad.
There is also a place for Liverpool’s exciting winger Raheem Sterling with Hodgson keen to tie him down to the England national side despite his Nigerian roots. Sterling’s Liverpool team-mate Jonjo Shelvey is also in the squad along with Glen Johnson and captain Steven Gerrard.
Hart, Ruddy, Forster.
Baines, Bertrand, Cahill, Caulkner, Jagielka, Johnson, Shawcross, Walker.
Cleverley, Gerrard, Lennon, Osman, Shelvey, Sterling, Walcott, Wilshere, Young.
Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck.
Has Hodgson missed anybody out? Who do you think deserved a call-up? Get involved in the comments section.