- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Spurs vs Maribor Preview, Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Maribor to White Hart Lane on Thursday night looking to record their first win in this seasons Europe League.
Spurs head into the game sitting third in Group J having drawn their last three games but with just three points separating top from bottom, a win tonight could see the Londoners move top if other results go their way.
Andre Villas-Boas will be looking for a response from his players after a shock 1-0 loss at home to Wigan at the weekend.
AVB will continue to be without the services of key midfielder Mousa Dembele who is out with a hip injury, however the Belgian could return in 10 days after the club deciding against surgery.
Sandro is also out with a calf strain while Jake Livermore is expected to shake off an ankle knock. Emmanuel Adebayor is likely to be given a chance up front and French captain Hugo Lloris will once again come in for Brad Friedel in goal.
Willian Gallas is expected to be rested despite recovering from a hamstring strain, Michael Dawson will be given a rare start. Scott Parker, Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Younes Kaboul are all out.
Maribor will be without Rajko Rep but defender Ales Mejac is likely to play despite missing yesterday’s training session. Jovan Vidovic returns from suspension but may have to make do with a place on the bench.
Tottenham’s form has been patchy this season but Villas-Boas is taking the Europa League seriously this season and is expected to name a strong line-up once again. The Premier League side should have far too much for Maribor at the Lane. Tottenham 3-0 Maribor.
What would your team be and what’s your score prediction? Get involved in the comments section.