- Liverpool Left To Sweat As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Man Utd Missed Out On World Class Attacker After Refusing To Pay Extra £10m
- Real Madrid Accept Arsenal’s £48m Bid For Karim Benzema
- Arsenal To Submit £21m Bid For Bundesliga Attacker
- Manchester United Make Enquiry For 31-Goal Striker
- Man Utd Agree £22.3m Attacker Deal, Player Likely To Arrive Next Week
Torres – Comparing His Chelsea & Liverpool Stats: Who Got The Better Deal?
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon and once again all eyes will be on former Red Fernando Torres.
The Spaniard made a £50m move to West London on the 27th January 2011 bringing to an end a hugely successful three and a half years on at Anfield.
His Chelsea career hasn’t quite gone according to plan though and the 29-year-old hasn’t been the goal-scoring machine that Roman Abramovich had hoped for when he signed that massive cheque nearly two years ago.
Below is an interesting infographic that compares the strikers vital stats at Liverpool and Chelsea, who got the better deal?
The two sides of Fernando Torres [Infographic] was created by Ladbrokes Football