- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
Torres – Comparing His Chelsea & Liverpool Stats: Who Got The Better Deal?
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon and once again all eyes will be on former Red Fernando Torres.
The Spaniard made a £50m move to West London on the 27th January 2011 bringing to an end a hugely successful three and a half years on at Anfield.
His Chelsea career hasn’t quite gone according to plan though and the 29-year-old hasn’t been the goal-scoring machine that Roman Abramovich had hoped for when he signed that massive cheque nearly two years ago.
Below is an interesting infographic that compares the strikers vital stats at Liverpool and Chelsea, who got the better deal?
The two sides of Fernando Torres [Infographic] was created by Ladbrokes Football