- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
Torres – Comparing His Chelsea & Liverpool Stats: Who Got The Better Deal?
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon and once again all eyes will be on former Red Fernando Torres.
The Spaniard made a £50m move to West London on the 27th January 2011 bringing to an end a hugely successful three and a half years on at Anfield.
His Chelsea career hasn’t quite gone according to plan though and the 29-year-old hasn’t been the goal-scoring machine that Roman Abramovich had hoped for when he signed that massive cheque nearly two years ago.
Below is an interesting infographic that compares the strikers vital stats at Liverpool and Chelsea, who got the better deal?
The two sides of Fernando Torres [Infographic] was created by Ladbrokes Football