- Arsenal Willing To Break Transfer Record To Sign Attacker Ahead Of Liverpool
- Arsenal Eye Audacious Move For Key Barcelona Midfielder
- Man Utd Boss Confirms He’ll Buy Attacker & Responds To Reported Ronaldo Interest
- World Class Striker Drops Huge Hint Over Manchester United Move
- Man Utd In Advanced Talks To Sign Chelsea & Liverpool Target, Deal Expected Soon
- Man Utd To Table Formal Bid For £35m-Rated Chelsea Target After Talks With Agent
Torres – Comparing His Chelsea & Liverpool Stats: Who Got The Better Deal?
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon and once again all eyes will be on former Red Fernando Torres.
The Spaniard made a £50m move to West London on the 27th January 2011 bringing to an end a hugely successful three and a half years on at Anfield.
His Chelsea career hasn’t quite gone according to plan though and the 29-year-old hasn’t been the goal-scoring machine that Roman Abramovich had hoped for when he signed that massive cheque nearly two years ago.
Below is an interesting infographic that compares the strikers vital stats at Liverpool and Chelsea, who got the better deal?
The two sides of Fernando Torres [Infographic] was created by Ladbrokes Football