- Liverpool Left To Sweat As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Man Utd Missed Out On World Class Attacker After Refusing To Pay Extra £10m
- Real Madrid Accept Arsenal’s £48m Bid For Karim Benzema
- Arsenal To Submit £21m Bid For Bundesliga Attacker
- Manchester United Make Enquiry For 31-Goal Striker
- Man Utd Agree £22.3m Attacker Deal, Player Likely To Arrive Next Week
[Video] Highlights Of Jack Wilshere’s Performance vs Schalke
Jack Wilshere continued to make great strides towards full match fitness after completing his first 90 minutes in over 15 months during Arsenal’s 2-2 draw away at Schalke in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
The 20-year-old has been substituted in his previous two Premier League appearances and was sent off at Old Trafford last weekend but came through the entire game against a tough German side in midweek.
In fairness, it wasn’t Wilshere’s best performance and he took a few heavy challenges during the game but you can see he’s slowly getting that extra yard of pace and his touch back, and he’ll be running the midfield before you know it. Here’s highlights of his display: