- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
[Video] Highlights Of Jack Wilshere’s Performance vs Schalke
Jack Wilshere continued to make great strides towards full match fitness after completing his first 90 minutes in over 15 months during Arsenal’s 2-2 draw away at Schalke in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
The 20-year-old has been substituted in his previous two Premier League appearances and was sent off at Old Trafford last weekend but came through the entire game against a tough German side in midweek.
In fairness, it wasn’t Wilshere’s best performance and he took a few heavy challenges during the game but you can see he’s slowly getting that extra yard of pace and his touch back, and he’ll be running the midfield before you know it. Here’s highlights of his display: