- Theo Walcott Offers Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal ‘Working’ On Deal To Re-Sign Unsettled Van Persie
- Chelsea Offered Tempting Diego Costa + £8m Swap Deal In Exchange For Courtois
- Cavani Agent In London For Talks Over Potential £54m Summer Move
- Chelsea Trying To Hijack Liverpool’s Salah Move After Submitting £10m Bid
- [Player Ratings] Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd: How The Blues Players Rated
[Video] Highlights Of Jack Wilshere’s Performance vs Schalke
Jack Wilshere continued to make great strides towards full match fitness after completing his first 90 minutes in over 15 months during Arsenal’s 2-2 draw away at Schalke in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
The 20-year-old has been substituted in his previous two Premier League appearances and was sent off at Old Trafford last weekend but came through the entire game against a tough German side in midweek.
In fairness, it wasn’t Wilshere’s best performance and he took a few heavy challenges during the game but you can see he’s slowly getting that extra yard of pace and his touch back, and he’ll be running the midfield before you know it. Here’s highlights of his display: