- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Video] Highlights Of Jack Wilshere’s Performance vs Schalke
Jack Wilshere continued to make great strides towards full match fitness after completing his first 90 minutes in over 15 months during Arsenal’s 2-2 draw away at Schalke in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
The 20-year-old has been substituted in his previous two Premier League appearances and was sent off at Old Trafford last weekend but came through the entire game against a tough German side in midweek.
In fairness, it wasn’t Wilshere’s best performance and he took a few heavy challenges during the game but you can see he’s slowly getting that extra yard of pace and his touch back, and he’ll be running the midfield before you know it. Here’s highlights of his display: