- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Video Goals] Arsenal 3-3 Fulham: Arteta Misses Last Minute Penalty In Thriller
Arsenal’s woes continue after blowing a 2-goal lead and missing a last minute penalty to draw 3-3 with Fulham at the Emirates.
The home side got off to a great start when Giroud powered home a header from Walcott’s corner on 11 minutes before Podolski made it 2-0 with a poachers finish after some good work from Arteta. But the visitors came storming back and Berbatov made it 2-1 with a close range header before Kacaniklic made it 2-2 just before the break.
Fulham then made it 3-2 when Arteta brought down Ruiz in the area, Berbatov making no mistake from the spot. However, the Gunners refused to be beaten and Giroud got his second of the game with another header before there was late drama when Mikel Arteta saw his 94th minute spot kick saved. Watch all the goals here: