- Theo Walcott Offers Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal ‘Working’ On Deal To Re-Sign Unsettled Van Persie
- Chelsea Offered Tempting Diego Costa + £8m Swap Deal In Exchange For Courtois
- Cavani Agent In London For Talks Over Potential £54m Summer Move
- Chelsea Trying To Hijack Liverpool’s Salah Move After Submitting £10m Bid
- [Player Ratings] Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd: How The Blues Players Rated
[Video Goals] Arsenal 3-3 Fulham: Arteta Misses Last Minute Penalty In Thriller
Arsenal’s woes continue after blowing a 2-goal lead and missing a last minute penalty to draw 3-3 with Fulham at the Emirates.
The home side got off to a great start when Giroud powered home a header from Walcott’s corner on 11 minutes before Podolski made it 2-0 with a poachers finish after some good work from Arteta. But the visitors came storming back and Berbatov made it 2-1 with a close range header before Kacaniklic made it 2-2 just before the break.
Fulham then made it 3-2 when Arteta brought down Ruiz in the area, Berbatov making no mistake from the spot. However, the Gunners refused to be beaten and Giroud got his second of the game with another header before there was late drama when Mikel Arteta saw his 94th minute spot kick saved. Watch all the goals here: