- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
[Teams] Chelsea vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge looking to close the gap on league leader Manchester United.
The Blues fell four points behind the Red Devils after they came from 2-down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 on Saturday night so victory is required to keep pace with leaders.
Fernando Torres takes on his former side once again looking to record his first win other them since leaving in January 2011. John Terry is recalled after being benched in midweek.
Brendan Rodgers suffered a blow after defender Martin Skrtel fell ill before the game and Pepe Reina failed to recover in time from a hamstring injury. Jamie Carragher starts in what looks like a defensive line-up for the visitors. Here are the confirmed teams:
Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Cahill, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Sturridge
Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Wisdom, Allen, Gerrard, Sahin, Suarez, Sterling
Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Assaidi, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Suso