- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
- Arsenal To Make £30m Bid For Liverpool Star This Summer
- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
[Teams] Chelsea vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge looking to close the gap on league leader Manchester United.
The Blues fell four points behind the Red Devils after they came from 2-down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 on Saturday night so victory is required to keep pace with leaders.
Fernando Torres takes on his former side once again looking to record his first win other them since leaving in January 2011. John Terry is recalled after being benched in midweek.
Brendan Rodgers suffered a blow after defender Martin Skrtel fell ill before the game and Pepe Reina failed to recover in time from a hamstring injury. Jamie Carragher starts in what looks like a defensive line-up for the visitors. Here are the confirmed teams:
Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Cahill, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Sturridge
Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Wisdom, Allen, Gerrard, Sahin, Suarez, Sterling
Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Assaidi, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Suso