- Arsenal Eye Audacious Move For Key Barcelona Midfielder
- Man Utd Boss Confirms He’ll Buy Attacker & Responds To Reported Ronaldo Interest
- World Class Striker Drops Huge Hint Over Manchester United Move
- Man Utd In Advanced Talks To Sign Chelsea & Liverpool Target, Deal Expected Soon
- Man Utd To Table Formal Bid For £35m-Rated Chelsea Target After Talks With Agent
- Man Utd Target Refuses To Rule Out £40m Arsenal Move Following Talks With Wenger
[Teams] Chelsea vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge looking to close the gap on league leader Manchester United.
The Blues fell four points behind the Red Devils after they came from 2-down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 on Saturday night so victory is required to keep pace with leaders.
Fernando Torres takes on his former side once again looking to record his first win other them since leaving in January 2011. John Terry is recalled after being benched in midweek.
Brendan Rodgers suffered a blow after defender Martin Skrtel fell ill before the game and Pepe Reina failed to recover in time from a hamstring injury. Jamie Carragher starts in what looks like a defensive line-up for the visitors. Here are the confirmed teams:
Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Cahill, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Sturridge
Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Wisdom, Allen, Gerrard, Sahin, Suarez, Sterling
Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Assaidi, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Suso