- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Teams] Chelsea vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea welcome Liverpool to Stamford Bridge looking to close the gap on league leader Manchester United.
The Blues fell four points behind the Red Devils after they came from 2-down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 on Saturday night so victory is required to keep pace with leaders.
Fernando Torres takes on his former side once again looking to record his first win other them since leaving in January 2011. John Terry is recalled after being benched in midweek.
Brendan Rodgers suffered a blow after defender Martin Skrtel fell ill before the game and Pepe Reina failed to recover in time from a hamstring injury. Jamie Carragher starts in what looks like a defensive line-up for the visitors. Here are the confirmed teams:
Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Cahill, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Sturridge
Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Wisdom, Allen, Gerrard, Sahin, Suarez, Sterling
Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Assaidi, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Suso